So Apple are due to make an annoucement at 6pm London time today – widely speculated to be about the new iPhone 5.
We’re looking forward to seeing what new features the phone has. Rumours surrounding the iPhone 5 include:
- Bigger screen: Apparently the new iPhone has been built with a 4″ widescreen
- Smaller dock connector: Which means new accessories or adaptors for all your iPhone kit!
- Colour: There might be a chance of a fancy two-tone design…snazzy!
- Camera: It’s going to be even better than the 4s
- 4G: Could it tie up with the announcement of 4G in the UK this week?
- Processor: Can it get any faster than the 4s? Apparently so if you belive the rumours.
We love all things Apple at SMEketing. Not only do they look great, but they are a fantastic business tool. Here’s a link to the top 10 apps you can use to support your small business.