You’ve probably read a number of marketing materials and found several failed to convey their message effectively. In fact, you most likely thought to yourself: “Am I supposed to buy into this?” Now imagine that many of your potential customers are thinking the exact same thing only because your copy wasn’t distinctive enough to attract their interest.
It’s common knowledge that you only have seconds to make an impression. With SMEketing, we work with you to develop clear, unique and compelling copy that effectively communicates your key messages to your target audience.
Depending on the project’s requirements, SMEketing will research and write all copy from scratch, or spruce up and build on your existing copy. We understand how to communicate a particular message to a specific audience and industry, how to merge copy with design elements, and how to adapt it for each medium.
We’ve developed successful copywriting in the following mediums:
- Website content
- Business proposals
- Direct mail, such as marketing letters, sales letters, and email campaign content
- Marketing collateral, such as brochures and catalogues
- Miscellaneous collateral, such as newsletters, press release, and training manuals
At SMEketing, our goal is to provide your small business with persuasive copy that will enhance your marketing materials and produce superior results to drive your company’s success. For a quote or more information, email us on info@SMEketing.com.
Public Relations : PR
As part of our SEO service, we often create press releases for customers. There are many website/SEO based benefits of creating press releases:
- They are a great way of adding fresh content to your site
- They let visitors know that your site is maintained and updated on a regular basis
- They help to communicate news and events to customers, partners and prospects
- They can be uploaded to online newswires, which…
- … can provide a source of traffic to your website
- … can help to build up the number of inbound links to your site
- … can be picked up by relevant websites and published as a story/editorial piece
Our PR services only go so far as writing and distributing press releases. If you are looking for more than this, please get in touch anyway. In our years of marketing in Hampshire, we’ve come across a lot of good and a lot of bad PR agencies, and would be more than happy to direct you in the way of the good ones!
If you’re looking for specific article and blog creation, then please visit our Content Marketing page. And as always, because we’re an integrated digital marketing agency, we will ensure your copy is search engine friendly too. Check out our SEO Copywriter page.